Friday, April 4, 2014

Full Review of Red Rose Real Tea

@shareredrosetea

#realtea

First impression: First of all, I was THRILLED to see the box had the Real Tea Enhancers. I just got into those types of water flavorings, have tried a few and canNOT wait to try this one!! I'm so happy to see that there is no dyes or colorings in this kind, that had been my least favorite part about the other brands.  I also like the fact it can be used in hot or cold water (I love hot and cold tea) and I LOVE the flavor influenster chose for me!! Blackcurrant Raspberry....yum!
 
After use: The color of this product is absolutely horrible....having brown water in my clear bottle......looks pretty disgusting. Using the blue bottle I have almost makes it worse. Past that, this tea is DELICIOUS!!!! Not too sweet, not too bitter, just perfect. I didn't need to use too much either. I am a water drinker, and this makes it even better. This tea gets ten stars!!!! I would 100% buy this at the store!

So many liquid water enhancers are filled with crummy ingredients and taste like chemicals. Not so with this product.  It tastes like tea I just brewed! I prefer it cold but I'm planning on trying it hot. This product is going on my shopping list and I will buy this in the future.  I'm drinking it right now!

Received from Influenster complementary for testing purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment