Monday, June 2, 2014

#GoPROFOOT Review!

PROFOOT Triad Orthotic
First impression: I am so excited to have these in my Vox Box!!! What an awesome thing to be able to try out! I’ve always wanted to try shoe inserts (I have upper back pain) but I’ve never gotten around to paying for one that I didn’t know would work.  Can’t wait to try this and I hope it will be the brand for me!
After use: What a difference! I love these shoe inserts.  I put them in a pair of shoes that have no support and always cause back pain, what a complete change! Sometimes I still get mild back pain, but nothing like I used to get!


PROFOOT Pedi-Rock
First impression: I’ve always wanted to try a pedi rock! I have some really bad foot calluses and nothing has ever worked for me, even using acid to eat the dead skin. I’m really excited to see if this works!
After use: I was a little disappointed in the pedi-rock.  I tried it on my most difficult callus and it didn’t work very well, even though I used it quite a long time.  I tried it on some smaller patches of dry skin and it didn’t really work well there too.  I’m going to try to keep using it to see if there’s just a learning curve in getting it to work right for you!




All products were complementary from Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment