Friday, July 11, 2014

Not Your Mother's Beach Babe #NYMBeachBabe Review!

I was thrilled to use this product.  I had seen it in stores before but never got around to buying it.  I put it in the shower and found I had to use the WHOLE bottle for one wash! The shampoo was very thick and I had to keep reapplying and wetting my hair to make it lather, and as for the conditioner, it did nothing at all.  My hair was a rats nest of knots and tangles.  However, the shampoo and conditioner smelled SO amazing (it still smells good a day later) I would consider buying this product again even though it didn't do great things for my hair. I have long curly hair so maybe I just need to use more than the average person.  I would also love to try the other NYMBB products as well! I received this product complementary from Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment